Wylde Style Productions
APPLICATION FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS/MEDIA POLICY
• Media credentials will be issued only to accredited media outlets and to working media members on specific assignment.
• Freelance reporters, bloggers, videographers, photographers, etc may NOT be issued credentials at promoter’s discretion.
• ANY freelance reporters, bloggers, videographers, photographers, etc/non-accredited media that are chosen will only be issued if you have purchased a ticket.
• Credentials will be granted within three (3) days of event and issued at the event.
• Photography will be allowed only in designated areas.
• Video is not permitted by journalists or photographers, only approved broadcast outlets or pre-approved video crews.
• Photographers and videographers will have to sign an additional waiver on-site before the event regarding imagery rights. Copyrights must be shared and copies of photographs and/or video taken MUST be sent to Wylde Style Productions via dropbox, snail mail or email to email@example.com within 48 hours of event unless otherwise agreed upon by Wylde Style Productions in writing.
• Media seating will be designated by media director at event.
• Note: Due to increased popularity, prime seating or positioning is NOT guaranteed.
Please contact media director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Event date credential requested for*
Media type (Newspaper, Magazine, TV/Radio, Photographer, Wire Service, Internet, Other (explain))*
List Credentials Requested
Function (reporter, photographer, etc)*
List coverage run or air dates*
Please use this space to list any special requests or requirements*
Applications must be submitted no later than the Monday prior to event